Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12, 2012

The Monster Blanket is finished - hallelujah!


It's called Monster Blanket because of this:


That's my three seater couch under there.   A counting mistake at the beginning of the project turned it into an incredibly long blanket.  On the plus side, it will cover all of you when you are lying under it.  No having to decide if you want your shoulders or your feet covered.  It can also cover two people sitting at opposite ends with no tug-of-war match.  The dog can even sit in the middle and everyone still has enough blanket.  So it's all good.  I'm still happy to be finished it though, it was feeling like the never ending project.  I already have the yarn for my next blanket, and you can believe it when I say I will be extra diligent about my counting at the beginning!

1 comment:

gillyflower said...

Oh my word you have been busy! I would never have the patience to make something this large, well done you!
Love the colours, they are so warm and harmonious.
Gill xx

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like