Friday, September 6, 2013

Daisy Crazy

When we went on our West Coast vacation  a couple of weeks ago I wanted a quick, portable project.  I also wanted to use up some of the cotton yarn that I swear was reproducing on its own in the basement.  I started making these daisy dishcloths and got addicted like you wouldn't believe.  I even bought more cotton yarn just so I could make more.  I ended up making eighteen!


I gave one away; I will probably make three more; and no, these are not all for me.  After making the third or fourth one I decided I will donate these to our church bazaar in November.

The other portable project I took was an ornament kit I bought years ago.  I thought this would be the time to finish it off for good instead of donating a partially opened kit to Goodwill.  One night of movie watching and I had all these teeny tiny angels finished.


These really are tiny: each one is less than an inch long.


I will make some hangers for them and they will get added to the church bazaar pile along with the dishcloths.  Two more reasons to feel good about purging my crafting space!

1 comment:

gillyflower said...

Wow you have been busy! Love all those pretty daisy dishcloths!
The little decorations are very cute, can't believe you made them so quickly!
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog Jenn, and thanks for visiting.
Have a great day, just catching up on your posts now.
Gill xx

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like