Monday, January 27, 2014

Smalls SAL and Stitch From Stash Update

I don't think I will get anything else finished before tomorrow so here is my Stitch From Stash update.
I did not spend any money this month so I have $25 to carry over if I need to - yay!!! (I'll save it for Nashville Market!)

You have already seen most of it, but to recap:

1)  Fleur de Lys by JCW finished into a box top.  This is also my finish for the Smalls SAL:


2) A Stitch in Time by Lesley Teare finished in a shadow box:


I also got a good start on CCN's Bakery:


 This last one is from a JCN Ornaments magazine so I don't think it will count towards the challenge, but I wanted to show it anyway.  It's a design from Cathy Jean of Victoria Sampler.  I would have loved to finish it in one of those cute little tart moulds but I didn't want to spend any money!


For the challenge that makes three starts and two finishes.  It was a lovely way to while away the cold January evenings.  Now I can start some Valentine stitching:)

Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments - they really make my day!

3 comments:

Ellie Foster said...

Dear Jenn
You've been really busy! Lots of lovely projects - congratulations!
Best wishes
Ellie

Unknown said...

What pretty little stitches! Makes me want to drop the crochet hook and pick up my needle n' thread...lovely! Chrissie x

Brigitte said...

You were doing so great on both, the challenge and the SAL. Such a lot of small finishes, very nice all of them.

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like